Monday, April 20, 2009

Last week before I...

This is the start of the last week before I actually start school. Today is also the day I started sending my girls to my mum's house...

Initially, Mia was crying every time I told her I have to go to work and she has to stay at rumah nenek. SHe keep saying she wants to follow me to work. Finally, I told her I have to go to school and there is policemen at my school so she can't follow. Again, tears flowed down her chubby cheeks but she nodded her head. I told her to take care of adik with nenek...

So, just now, once we reached rumah nenek, she took out her Play-Doh that I brought for her and she started playing. After a while, I told her to salam, explained to her where I am going and kissed her goodbye...With a sad face, she said ok....

I guess I am suffering from separation anxiety as much as she is....now I am at Long John Silver's Yishun. Met my hubby for lunch just now and just killing time before I go and pick the girls up later...missing my girls already and it's only been 2 hours! Why can't I just stay at home or maybe work at home so that I can be with my princesses all the time???? Feeling quite lost not fussing around with Ana or hearing Mia's chatter.....

No comments: