Friday, April 17, 2009

Eh, you lost weight?

I am really envious of my hubby...everywhere we go, he got lots of comments about the weight that he had lost. Just the other day, at my mum's house, we saw my sis' fiance and he said my hubby looked slimmer. Then when we went to my in-laws house, his auntie was also there. She commented on his weight loss too. Then, on Sunday, when we were about to go grocery shopping, we saw our neighbour.

And he said to Miasara,"Wah, ayah pun dah kurus lah sekarang..." (Ayah also lost weight lah now).

Even my bro-in-law wants to try it too...hehe, hopefully it works for him too.

My hubby used to wear pants size 42. Last week, we went to buy new jeans for ourselves. His new jeans size: 34!!!!

I got comments too but not as frequent as him. Most of them commented on how fast I lost my pregnancy fat...well, it's all thanks to the supplements. I also bought jeans that day. I used to wear size 28 pre-marriage...my new jeans size: 29. I guess I did quite well considering I have given birth to 2 babies and just gave delivered my 2nd baby 3.5 months ago. And the jeans was the skinny type....

Heheh, I guess both of us did well. Of course, we had help. Without those supplements, I don't think we both could do it.....

No comments: