Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Endo Thermal Cooker

Yesterday I tried using the Endo Thermal Cooker to cook chicken curry. I was completely surprised. I started putting the curry into the pot at 6.30am. I reached home at about 5pm and when I opened the cover, it was still steaming hot! I actually put chicken curry and fish soup (for Mia) into that pot and both turned out great...still hot and the chicken was very soft and tender....

Gonna try to cook scones and cakes using the cooker next...wish me luck!

3 comments:

Scy said...

I just got one of these! I was pretty thrilled with it too! Made an awesome beef stew.. and I had left it for an hour!

:)

Umie said...

Wah! bagus eh benda nie....tinggal2kan jek....sume makanan jadi sedap! heheh....

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you rise up with about it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s