Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally...to the beach!

After harping on the swimming pool, for the past few days, Mia had been wanting to go to the beach. It doesn't help that Higglytown Heroes keep showing the episode where they go to the beach....anyway, we went to the beach last Sunday.

As usual, went to East Coast and parked at the big carpark. Went there with my family and Athirah...Mak brought nasi lemak, yummmy....

On the way there, Mia was already groggy from her medication but she still refused to sleep. I told her to sleep first before we reach the beach but she kept saying, "I don't want to sleep. I want to go to the beach!"

The moment we reached there, I fed her the nasi lemak although I know she is just itching to go play with Athirah who is already building sandcastles. After the food, she dragged my darling to bring her to where Athirah was. I was with Fia who was being fussy again...

We left East Coast at about 2pm and we went to Ikea with Khaliza and Azril. Shopped a little and then went to Charco's to eat. That was how our Sunday goes....

No comments: