Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am blessed...

I hear complains from wives all the time about their husbands dumping everything on them...and I am blessed that my husband, flaws and all, is supporting and sweet.

Even though I am on maternity right now and he has to go to work in the morning, he still tells me to wake him up for Fia's night feeds...I sometimes do wake him up when I am just too tired but I try not to cos he is working. He would willingly look after Fia and Mia the moment he got back from work. Although tired, he would share the parenting duties without complains. He would even help clear the dishes if there was any. And when I complain about being tired, he would just tell me to rest and take it easy...if I can't clear the household chores, just leave it. He tells me to do it another day or wait for the weekend and we would do it together...aaahhh, I am truly blessed, alhamdulillah.

I love you, my darling....

No comments: