Friday, March 13, 2009

Anasofia, the water baby

We went to Bukit Batok CS Club swimming pool yesterday. My darling hubby was on leave so we decided to bring the girls swimming. I wanted to introduce Anasofia to the water so I put her feet in first. I thought she would be screaming as the water was cold but she was loving it. She kicks her feet and soon, I put her whole body in except for the head. She really love the water.

I allowed her to play in the water for about 30 mins and took her out. Just after removing her wet clothes (she swims in her jumpsuit), I dried her and wanted to change her. She started crying! I guess she wants to remain in the water, hehe....Anyway, after changing her, I rock her to sleep...both my princesses, the water babies....no pics to show as I left my hp in the car!

No comments: